View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 10:12 AM   #65
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I realize everyone's physical abilities are different, so not judging (i guess) - but I find it increasingly disturbing that when tragedies strike, people's first instinct is to pull their phone out and start recording.

Just an observation.

Wonder what people did prior to cell phones?

Stood around & watched.

It always amazes me how people get upset at people for recording something like this. They were on the Branson Belle with a full crew aboard. Did you want all the passengers to start diving into the water? Talk about tragedy. Multiple the deaths by ten if everyone did that. Have common sense people. This rush to judgment & condemnation of people disgusts me.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote