View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:10 AM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I should just have everyone send me their final builds like it’s a ****ing reality show.
This is what I would do based on what you were looking at.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dDC6b8

Some of the parts you had selected were out of stock like the PSU and case.

Dropped the RAM speed just a notch because unlike 1st gen Ryzen which was really picky about the type and speed of the RAM, the 3000 series isnt as much and from what research I did the sweet spot was in the 3000-3200 range and everything higher started to see diminishing returns. But it's only like $12 savings so do what you want.

The motherboard is "expected to be in stock" June 16th according to B&H. If you dont want to wait that long then the next 2 best X570 boards are the ASUS TUF Wifi or the Gigabyte Aorus Elite for around the same price, possibly lower.

Spent a little more on a 1TB NVMe. The speeds on SSDs increase with the size of the drive and Samsungs are really overpriced. Not a big fan of HP products but it uses the same components as many other top rated SDDs with the exact same performance ratings so it's more than likely coming off the same damn assembly line with a different sticker on it. (It's only at that price for another 13 hours)

Upgraded the CPU cooler, but its out of stock unless you want to spend a ridiculous amount on it from a random seller on Amazon. The CPU will come with one that will work fine out of the box and you can upgrade to something better down the line if you choose to.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote