View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 09:44 PM   #1605
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm pinning my Dime hopes on Artie Burns and Akhello Witherspoon. Seems wise.

And I thought Ward was a nice get. If I were more convinced in the Chiefs front office, I'd have grabbed him already. Sadly, I worry they're gonna do something stupid like reach for a mediocre CB prospect in the 1st round and in so doing end up pot-committed to playing him over Ward. Hope I'm wrong and you got a steal because I really like the kid.
We'll see how it goes. I picked Charvarius on promise when there were still some guys available with more playing time. But I like what I saw from him last season.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.