View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:37 PM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Just HAD to go there eh?
Steelers and Pats are the only ones that can run with this team. And in two road games- we beat Pittsburgh and should have won at NE. Coming into Arrowhead will change the entire dynamic of the matchups. Our defense is so much better with the crowd noise.

Chargers always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. I don't see Rivers being able to not choke with the game on the line at Arrowhead. He hates playing there and always lets the crowd get in his head.

Colts defense can't stop us. Bengals would dread coming back here. Titans don't have a healthy QB.

Texans would be the only team that can have the balance on both sides of the ball to make it close. Their WR's would toast our shitty secondary-again. But, I don't think Watson can block out the crowd noise and compete for 4 quarters with Mahomes. He is prone to mistakes and that would be the deciding factor in a close game.

Home Field Advantage (Loudest Stadium in the NFL) and an extra week of rest would be a great edge for us that I don't think any team will be able to overcome.

Last edited by Halfcan; 11-21-2018 at 11:47 PM..
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.