View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 03:59 PM   #156
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Truthfully, the Chiefs would probably be best off waiting until 2019 to worry about potentially investing valuable draft capital in the CB position. They’ve got 4 capable starters right now. Anyone they draft isn’t even going to start in the base package.

That position should be an afterthought until the rest of the defense is addressed. We’re in better shape there than any other spot by far.
I’m telling you man...I think if Veach spends money on any position next month, it will most likely be on the DL. It’s rare to see a late 2nd or later defensive lineman come in day 1 with the strength to compete day 1.

I think we need multiple vets added
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.