View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 02:43 PM   #114
Blame it on the Henne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
Heck I was going to suggest he just limit all his posts to the refrain of, "I'm a loser and a tard."

It would cut down on his typing time, and wind up saying the exact same thing he conveys anyways.

I mean, seriously, this is a guy who thinks a light Cheetos dusting will have the same effect on women as a spray on tan; it gives him that rugged outdoorsie look.
I love this guy's posts, he is bringing us all together as one. Plus unlike Gochiefs he is seemingly unaware of his idiocy.

/prays for more threads by kcchiefsfanofgucciglassesdiscriminatorywaitressingandhumpingmachines
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.