Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 11:53 PM   #857
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
basic white rice is really good w/ the broth, I'd say add some chopped parsley. Also I'd do a nice batch of green beans destroyed in bacon. Slow and low - onion, bacon, salt and pepper and a maybe 1/3 teaspoon sugar, maybe less if you're not doing at least 2 cans of beans. I like the french cut for canned. Fresh would be good too. A cap of vegetable oil will help for length stovetop cooking, helps balance the heat so the beans don't become pellets.
Yes, that green bean recipe is a staple in our house for Thanksgiving, fried chicken, or any home style meal. My wife likes to dump the liquid from the green bean can into the pot right away, but l prefer to hold it back to get a little sear on the beans and allow them to soak up some of the bacon-onion goodness.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote