Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #856
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I have been trying to expand our meal rotation to partially cope with the COVID blues. I thought of apricot chicken last week. Will have to pick up some bone-in thighs next week to cook that up. Good recipe. Side suggestions?
basic white rice is really good w/ the broth, I'd say add some chopped parsley. Also I'd do a nice batch of green beans destroyed in bacon. Slow and low - onion, bacon, salt and pepper and a maybe 1/3 teaspoon sugar, maybe less if you're not doing at least 2 cans of beans. I like the french cut for canned. Fresh would be good too. A cap of vegetable oil will help for length stovetop cooking, helps balance the heat so the beans don't become pellets.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.