View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 09:41 PM   #343
**** the Raiders

Morph

I can appreciate all to well the little burst of evil.

I can see your points about the French, but the bathing thing is pretty much a European thin isn't? Maybe not, that is just what I heard.

Just up the road huh? Well by all means feel free to stop by any time. I can't decide if they like me, or they are just trying to work the stubborness out of me, because it seems like I am there all the time. I don't know what to tell as far as a good time to try and stop by would be, the past three weeks I was working mostly days, but this week it has been a mixture, so....
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.