View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 11:09 AM   #199
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I've experienced it. The same thing every day. Go to work, listen to people be a pain in the ass, listen to employees bitch about everything. Go home. Make dinner. Walk dog. Hang with fam. Go to bed. Same shit next day. I seriously thought about going back to school for something totally different. I was in my mid 40's.

I started walking at lunch, making knives at home, fishing more, hunting more, and not listening to the bitching at work. Basically I quit giving a **** about someone else having a bad day because I wasn't gonna let it affect mine. I'm 53 now and much better. I'm taking more time off work too.
I don't know about you, but i get really tired of hearing excuses from employees why they didn't do this or that, then within the same sentence bitching about not making more money.

I finally realized recently that holding on to an employee too long is a problem. Moving on and doing things different now.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.