View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 02:58 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've been trying some different types. Our first ones had the elastic bands that go over the ears, and I'm not wild about them. I can wear them when picking up food from a restaurant or other quick tasks.

We then got some gift ones from a donation, and they're really nice. They have long ties that you tie behind your head (I guess they're called ribbon ties), and the ties are some stretchy material. Those are really nice. I wear them when I'm out running because I can pull them down onto my neck and then quickly pull them back up if someone's coming.

I wanted more of those but haven't been able to find them. I've bought a few different ribbon tie masks but the ribbons aren't elastic. They work fine but I wish I could find more stretchy ribbon masks. The stretchy ones are easier to pull up and down.

My early ones also have a little filter pocket, which is nice. I've forgotten to look on the later purchases and they haven't had one. It's survivable. Well, I hope it is.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.