View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:00 PM   #358
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Stay on top of your rep....the banks are hedging a little bit because there is some underlying uncertainly with the finer details. But you have to hold them accountable. They will get there so long as people keep voicing their concerns. The banks are putting their interest in front of the small business owner....understandable to a degree, but they need to step up!
I couldnt agree more.

Chase helped me when other banks wouldnt and since then I have been extremely loyal. I have always felt like Chase was leading the business banking environment and would certainly be out front in an event like this.

I realize it just opened Friday and its still in the early stages but when I see how many loans have already been processed it causes me to get anxious about not receiving any help by being late to apply.

I will be in early tomorrow and plan to be all over my rep.

I also have a Personal Credit Union, think I may contact them if I dont get anywhere with Chase SOON.

I enjoy reading your input in this thread and appreciate all who have contributed.

Its funny when you tell someone you got a lot of this info from "Chiefs Planet". Love this place!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote