Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 12:35 AM   #31142
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm really confused.

How the hell do we have a Broncos megathread that is larger than any other thread ever created on CP and damn nearly always on the front page of the Lounge?

Is John Elway still blowing Bob Dole or DaFace or DartGod?

Did I miss the memo?

Did the small bus already pick up a few reeruns and I missed it?

WTF????
It started with Manning dragging his drug-riddled HGH ass to our division....which compounded the already fever-level disdain for Horseface.

Like it or not...they are our arch-rival and #1 all-time on the list of teams that cheat.

Its just now becoming fun...we have a generational QB in the incubatic stages of rule by straight terror. ..and a GM that is about to drink himself to death because of it. Karmic payback is a bitch...

The writing is on the ****ing wall...

Enjoy the implosion...half of the Donkotard regulars have already checked out.

There is something poetic about watching the guy instrumental for bringing a franchise to prominence, become a total arrogant, self-serving, entitled, cheating, douche bag in the process, then burning everything he built to the ground.

I hope this answered your question...

These next few years will be like watching video of a building demolition at about 2 frames a hour....

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-20-2018 at 01:50 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.