View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #144
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
LOL. Are you really talking about the same Brandon Mebane who was rated 43.1 by PFF last year (#119 DL), the NT who spearheaded the 31st rushing defense last year and 33 years old guy?

Yeah, I disagree with your take. To say that Berry and James, a guy who has not played a down in this league, is a wash until proven otherwise seems ridiculous to me but oh well.
Berry is my favorite Chief of all time. But at 30 years old, with a torn ACL, torn Achilles and ****ing cancer, yeah there's going to be concerns about him being the same player until proven otherwise.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.