View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 04:07 PM   #886
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Ditto. Hog Farmer probably has good advice for you.
I know what I'm getting into...and it's why I said I'd never want to do it. We managed several houses for another guy when I was a kid. I've cleaned out more gross houses than I'd care to say. I always said I couldn't be a landlord because if I scooped 50lbs of dogshit off of a 3 month old carpet I paid for I'd go to jail.

Looking ahead, it's more realistic to make a small, steady profit 10 years from now....college money, car payment level money. I haven't closed on 1 and I'm already looking at 2.

Time is my biggest problem. Too many hustles to go along with a good job and busy family life.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.