View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 12:06 PM   #22
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerDoug View Post
Trouble I see is: She says, "He gave it to me."

What evidence do you have to prove he didn't?

I would start with the whatever she submitted to the DMV when she changed title and registration. I would imagine that, if your father did in fact give it to her, he would have had to sign off on the title. (That's how it's done in California, anyway.)

Check the signature.
That's just the thing. The only LEGAL document in play here is the title. There are no formal documents stating that he gave her the RV. If she forged his name, she's in trouble. If she didn't forge his name and didn't have some ****ing loophole in the system, then the RV STILL belongs to her father. That would generally place the burden on the "partner" to prove ownership, not on his daughter.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.