View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 10:38 AM   #218
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So is Gamora alive? Surely so.

I also don't think it really does anything to the timeline on dusting Thanos, since it was past Thanos but he's actually int he future now....**** I don't know.
The answer to pretty much any question is "depends on the timeline." If they go full bore into time travel, anything is possible.

I don't think that's likely though. I think they'll stick with the "main" timeline we've seen, which means that Gamora is alive, but she doesn't have memories of any of the stuff with the Guardians that we've seen before Endgame.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.