View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:06 AM   #81
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
The interview between Lezak who was the MC of the event and Alex was the most akward shit ever. I'm hoping Alex was just drunk because boy Lezak was asking him soft all questions and this mother ****er was really struggling to give answers.
I think Alex knows that him turning on the lights here is NOT the same as Brady turning in Boston. Even though I'm sure the Smith family is surrounded by ass-kissers who like knowing an NFL QB (good for them), he knows the rest of the city pretty much can't stand him because of the team's on-the-field problems.

And yeah, the QB gets to own most of the hate, that's why they get paid the big bucks.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.