View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 07:57 AM   #523
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatRock View Post
If i remember correctly it was Sweet Dick Willy. I am sure that is what he called himself.
You're both right. He was Sweet Dick Willie before he was Sweet Daddy Williams. And he was even more of a pain in the ass than Clay. Good riddance to both of them. Just getting rid of those two posters made this site 100% better. Kudos to whoever banned those annoying trolls.

I know there are posters in this thread who object to those two guys being banned. They don't seem to understand that this is a free and privately owned site. Kyle and the mods can ban anyone at any time, and they don't have to have a reason that will satisfy everyone. If they get too arbitrary and too heavy-handed with the moderation, the problem will be self-correcting because people will simply stop coming to Chiefsplanet. That doesn't appear to be happening.

Anyone whose panties are in an uproar about this is apparently unaware or simply doesn't care that by far the vast majority of people around here agree with the bannings. I know I do. If that makes me a pussy or a weeping vagina in the eyes of guys like Pawnmower or Milkman or Bigcatdaddy, I'm not going to get too worked up over it. I'll just be happy to know that I no longer have to scroll through LITERALLY THOUSANDS of posts telling me how much Alex Smith sucks, how much the Chiefs suck, and how any fan who actually enjoys watching his team go 11-5 and make the playoffs is an idiotic "true fan" or "Lil Chiefy", blah blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

When you get right down to it, who are REALLY the weeping vaginas? The majority who say "Thanks for taking out the trash", or the tiny minority who just won't let this issue die?
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.