View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 11:03 AM   #13
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'm an online homer, and I like this draft.

To stay competitive and we are going to have to keep investing on the defense through the draft. I'm more willing to kick the tires on a vet WR than any other position, especially since we have Tyreek and Hardman.

Our o-line situation isn't as bad as it looked.

Fisher continues to lock down the LT spot. Nick Allegretti is 24, and just getting some playing time. I think he nails down that LG spot. We get LDT back for next season, and have Niang in the pipeline (depth for a year).

The real question marks are Schwartz, one year left on his deal, but at this point I don't think we are extending him. And the Center position, where Reiter is a free agent, which is frankly our biggest need. The issue is that it's not always a center in the draft that's worthy of a 2nd round pick. If there is, I think we have to consider it.

Under Andy, the Chiefs have always gotten by cheap on the line. No reason that won't consider. Just wish he could run block better.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.