Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 04:40 PM   #284
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Thanks! Mrs. FMB! and I have been reading a "train your taste buds" book for wine, and it's really remarkable what you can actually start to pick up by really focusing on what you're drinking. I'm nowhere near being able to figure out what decaying lilac tastes like, but I'm capable of telling whether or not something was oak aged now and pick out some of the subtler fruits, which is something I don't think I could have done before. It's fun stuff!
Yeah, I'm heading to the store here in a bit to pick up a bottle of wine and see if I can pick out some of the flavor profiles. It's worth a shot. Maybe it's something I'll enjoy doing. I've never been a serious wine drinker, but I'll give it a go.

Guarantee you all will enjoy the documentary. It runs about 90 minutes.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.