View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 03:26 PM   #188
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
I am in full agreement.

I am still pissed off how they handled Magneuris Sierra.
Alcantara will forever be the best example of Cardinal development malpractice.

They were GOING to hammer him into a bullpen and turn him into a raw thrower with poor command and a 2-pitch arsenal. He'd have never found the feel for his pitches in small doses, he'd have seen some success by throwing hard, but he'd have never had the command for the 9th. So he'd have been an erratic but enticing 7th/8th inning guy.

He'd have been Hicks before Hicks. Or Rosenthal after Rosenthal.

It's hard to get too upset about what he became in Miami because he'd have never been that guy in a million years in St. Louis.

Because this organization just has its head jammed up its ass. Which is gonna happen when you just cannot get enough of the smell of your own farts.

God I ****ing hate these guys.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote