View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 07:29 PM   #95
I'll be back.

Wow. ****ing incredible.

I do wish we had gotten the poison blade sequence at the end, but DV actually made me believe he was going to kill Paul.

And just an incredible transition from Paul Atreides to Usul after the Water of Life sequence. Chamalet nailed it. The whole sequence with the Fremen council was spellbinding.

Only two criticisms:

Kinda wish we had gotten music when the giant sandworm breached during the mounting sequence, and the rest of the fremen climbing on board. I still prefer the '84 sequence.

Walken kinda sucked. I felt that role was miscast.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.