View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 09:13 AM   #94
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Starship Troopers kicks ass. I've never read the book either but I ****ing love that movie. It was one of the first R rated movies I remember my dad letting me watch when we first got cable. I watched the shower scene many many times.
Not sure if you go into the 50+ Hotties thread but someone just posted some pictures of the one red headed girl in there and she still is hot as hell at 50.

I was trying to embed the shower scene from reddit but it kept autoplaying so here is just a link. Definitely NSFW

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenMattePl...r_scene_1080p/

Last edited by BigRichard; 03-15-2024 at 09:23 AM..
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.