Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:08 AM   #74
MVP

This is going to be a tricky off season the more i dive into it. I think i would bring back wisnewski on a reasonable deal, let he rankins, and wylie fight out the IOL spots along with alegretti/ reiter at center. Let the underwhelming willias go, bring back Pennel reasonably. Talk to Ogbah see if we could keep him in rotation. And probably have to draft/ find two corners, more DL depth, and pray for a miracle at LB. Really Veach is gonna have to find some JAG diamonds in the rough again to reload this team. We have a core, but a ton of JAG moving pieces this offseason.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.