View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 02:35 PM   #22597
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I didn't get that from your post. I just was meaning that Dumbass Carcosa and his cohorts have been making a huge effort to harass the shit out of me lately. And now they have others piling on too. You guys already had to send 2 threads to the romper room. I would like to see a couple of the jerks banned to the romper room too. Maybe then thus bullshit will stop and you won't have to clean up any threads.
Your posts are just as insufferable to read as Barrett’s. Whinge much?

Add a tablespoon of cement to to your coffee and harden the **** up Francis
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.