Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 12:35 PM   #295
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The show needed a badass mother****er since they've been killing off all the bad ass mother****ers.

Euron fan here (now).

Also, i agree with others. There's more plot holes through two episodes of this season than what we'd see in the entirety of previous seasons.

Agree! I was annoyed by his miracle fleet of 1000 ships at first, but somebody needed to kick up some embers. The fire was going out. I think the constant defeating of so many armies/groups/families to the point of ruin over the years has left them with very few realistic armies in Westeros. Dany was coming with a dominant force and I'm just going to have to let realism go and accept the magic fleet and the Tarly army turning on the Tyrells, even though in tradition of the kingdoms, Warden of the South really shouldn't be enough to entice a man like Tarly to turn without a royal marriage for his son available, and I can't imagine Dickon marrying Cersei, but if she turns down Euron again, I guess it is possible. They did recast an older actor for him. The Lannisters seem to have war proof numbers somehow over years of fighting, How can North get some of that magic?

Is Dorne out of it? The Martells are gone and the Sand snakes will be gone soon. The only other Dornish House mentioned in the show at all is the Daynes and we've seen nothing of them in the current time. The army wasn't destroyed though, but it may be a show simplification to just leave them out now.

Loved the Nymeria connect, and the callback to "That's not me." Also loved the callback when Jon told Littlefinger "You don't belong down here" after all his crypt dreams and not feeling like he belongs there.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli