View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 10:07 AM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Really? You think the Bucs have a chance to win a offensive shoot out game?
I was being emphatically obvious in my statement, not trying to predict a shootout. I do think we need to get pressure up the middle on Brady. They have a lot of weapons on that team and we cannot let him sit in the pocket and pick us apart via death by a thousand paper cuts. I’m not worried much about his deep shots since that has been an issue for them all year, but they certainly present some matchup concerns. Without getting pressure, we put a lot on our corners and safeties to hold coverage against some tough matchups. Hoping Jones can feast on the interior of their line and make that old man severely uncomfortable.

Last edited by FAH-Q; 11-29-2020 at 10:12 AM..
FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.