View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:38 PM   #667
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I completely agree. But he also could’ve easily killed someone with his actions. And it’s not any sort of stretch. We can admit that and still think he’s a Chief for multiple seasons going forward and can very, very, very easily redeem himself. That’s it.

We don’t need to sugarcoat the rest of it with excuses.
Again, if you read through the previous thread and this one, most, including myself, said he was extremely lucky he didn't kill someone else or himself. He's lost a lot $ and cred with Chiefs fans, but he could have lost everything. I just hope he get it...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.