View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:21 PM   #664
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I am simply responding to the video where you claimed he wasn't "remotely close" to killing anyone. Are you serious about that? Do you really think within 5-10 seconds of that interaction he couldn't have had a let's say 5-10% chance of killing someone versus the normal 0.001% chance of killing someone in the lane next to you?

We're talking about probabilities. Anyone can die in a traffic accident. He raised that possibility by leaps and bounds. I am well aware it didn't end up in a fatality, and I don't think he shouldn't be punished as if it did or almost did. But I also think it's absurd to ignore what happened.

If you drive drunk and no one dies, is it totally fine that you just drove drunk? Because kids will be kids and no one suffered the consequences even if you were pulled over by the police?
None of this was fine, and most on here are very clear on that. He ****ed up, bad, period... He got lucky it wasn't worse. He was probably high when he crashed as well, totally unacceptable. He is paying a price with a hit to his pocket book and his reputation. If he wouldn't have left, he probably was looking at 1-2 games like Echols, but as I said in the other thread, he will probably get 3, maybe 4 because the league will view him leaving as a DUI. He was an idiot and it was a poor decision by a young man that either A) won't happen again, or B) he is a knuckle dragger and will continue this path and be cut at the next **** up. I'm hoping it's the former and he redeems himself and his character.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote