Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 11:31 AM   #757
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Yeah, I have just read that article where Veach is talking a lot about the CB position: https://salinapost.com/2019/09/01/ch...ter-decisions/

It is clear that obtaining a CB is hard and would require to overpay. When a team tells you they're good, that's when you know you would have to really overpay to get that player.

At this point, they will just roll with what they have and continue monitoring CBs around the league.

I already know though that I wilil be frustrated with the CB play early on.
Yeah, realistically, the time to do something with the Cb spot was in the spring. I dunno if they thought they'd be better there or what happened, but they seem to have kinda had to scramble a bit, again.

It's frustrating.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.