View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 02:09 PM   #80
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Go check the Cards thread. General consensus there is that Matheny was definitely overly loyal to underperforming players who were part of his bible study club.
But I didn't ask you what reeruns on a chat board once heard. Simply what evidence there was for it. And "Everyone knows that...." or "It is common knowledge" do not qualify.

Quote:
I can’t PROVE it. I’m not Mike Matheny. I’m not one of the players in the clubhouse.
That's really all there is to this nonstory: the alleged perp hasn't even been accused, nor has he even been asked about it.

Quote:
I don’t cover the team.
There's no evidence on that front either. Deez mentioned some writer named "Strauss". I googled Strauss-Matheny and the first story that pops up? "Matheny Should Win Manager of the Year" (2015). Conclusion: his Bible Studies were working awesome back then.

Quote:
But I don’t need to prove it. Just sharing conjecture.
You're right. I have higher standards for you and Pants than the BFIBs.

Quote:
The reason he was too loyal to underperforming players doesn’t matter, anyway. Just that he was.
You don't believe that. Discriminating in race or religion is something we have Fed laws against. People don't like it. And we should be judicious accusing people of it too.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.