View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 08:35 AM   #1835
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yep, he has looked great in all the videos that Boss Chief posted. I hope he gets a majority of the snaps in every preseason game- he needs the experience. Haven't heard much from our supposedly entrenched #2 Bray so far?

As I have stated before- I don't see Andy letting PH's career being stalled behind Bray. He needs to be the backup-period. It already looks like Alex has been stepping up his game- he is feeling that Texas heat coming off PH's throws!!
I'm not saying Bray looked completely ass he had some good throws but his errant throws are what going get guys hurt in a game and that's what I'm most afraid of. He shouldn't be anywhere near as buckup going into regular season.

He has 0 regular season snaps under his belt going into his fifth year so with the upside that Mahomes is displaying and his ability to improvise and get the ball out and actually make plays down field it should be a no brainer for Mahomes to be back up even to start the season unless you can find a vet that is better than Bray.

JMHO **** Tyler Bray
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.