View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 08:29 AM   #1831
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I had a blast I'm even more stoked about Patrick Mahomes II and left confident that it won't take much for Andy to pull the trigger and make the switch if this offense stalls through mid season and it is obviously holding us back. You could see he is superior than Bray but Alex only knows the offense but Patrick is catching on quick if he had more reps in practice it would go a long ways for development.
Yep, he has looked great in all the videos that Boss Chief posted. I hope he gets a majority of the snaps in every preseason game- he needs the experience. Haven't heard much from our supposedly entrenched #2 Bray so far?

As I have stated before- I don't see Andy letting PH's career being stalled behind Bray. He needs to be the backup-period. It already looks like Alex has been stepping up his game- he is feeling that Texas heat coming off PH's throws!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.