View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 01:55 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Had mine out. Sore for a few days, but nothing I would categorize as pain. Was basically gone after probably five days.

However , ever since it was removed, if I eat any greasy or fatty food....there better be a turlet nearby . Like clock work within about 15 minutes of eating....its time to evacuate.

Not nearly as bad as it was when I first got it out. Back then. If I eve had a craving for fried chicken or something greasy, it would trigger a visit to the bathroom. Doc said it was something to do with the brain having a craving and tell the body to prepare for processing the fat. Back then. I remember eating some chicken fingers after being released from the hospital and not really eating much for a week. Within like one minute of finishing eating, I was like oh shit. Damn near shit my pants. .

Thankfully, it’s not that Acute anymore.
This, although it's not quite as bad for me. I had mine out a couple of years ago and for whatever reason, if I eat certain foods at lunch, I better be near a toilet. I can eat a big greasy bacon cheeseburger at dinner. No problem. Eat that at lunch, though, and you can just start a count down. If you don't watch it, you'll be posting in the 'When did you last crap your pants' thread.

I do notice that this is occurring less frequently, but I make it a point that if I am in trial or have court in the afternoon, I have just an energy bar for lunch.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.