View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 07:14 AM   #59
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
I dont think placing them back in San Diego will work. Not that the NFL wouldnt attempt it, but I dont think they will be welcomed.

You now have the Rams in LA, and the Raiders soon to be in LV which are both more popular and better draws than the Chargers. The Raiders already had a lot of fans in San Diego. I dont think theres enough fan support for the Chargers in So Cal.

Maybe they will become the London team the NFL wants by 2020.
I don't see how 1 team in London could work at all. You would have to have a whole division in europe or it would be AFU
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.