View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:28 AM   #20
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Look at how many dumb GMs there are in the league. All it takes is one to think that Watkins is that WR1 that they’re looking for and his injury history is a fluke.

I don’t think we’ll get a 3rd for him. I’d say we’d be lucky to get a 4th and I’m cutting him if we can’t get anything at all.
Well the problem is that at least ONE of the GM's dumb enough to think he is a viable WR1 is off the table to make a deal with...

I mean apart from the guy that just keeps paying people for what he really hopes they'll become and not what history says they are, how many GMs out there have demonstrated a willingness to get burned by cock-teases like Sammy Watkins?

Unless Veach can find a way to clone himself and put the clone in charge of another team, we're gonna struggle to find a GM with the right combination of desperate and stupid to give us any real value for this spacey ****stick at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.