Thread: Other Games Roll 20 online tabletop
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:16 PM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I totally get that and love rpg computer games. There is something different about the social aspects of a pen and paper tabletop rpg though. It’s why there’s been a total renaissance of DND and other tabletops. People raised on the screens recognize the value in face to face and older folks are nostalgic for those days.
I know a few people that do it, but I just don't see the allure. I think I'd get bored with it after about an hour.

Of course, my best friend, who was generally the DM of our group, has no interest whatsoever in computer games like this, but would probably still play D&D. I've tried for years go convince him, but he's just not having it.

To each his own, I guess.

I do still have the original six books, though. And probably some dice in a box in the basement somewhere.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.