View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 03:17 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Patrick could average over 30 ppg with our second string offense with that draft.

Seriously though I *think* veach could load up on certain positions like WR in the draft, re-sign Wylie and let him compete with Niang and a middle round pick + sign a vet DE like he's done with Ingram (ok traded for him) and Dunalp. Realistically how could you not argue that team would be even better than this years super bowl team?
I couldn't argue, its just the players that are there. Addison and Hyatt probably both go top 15-20 and Scott could flirt with the 1st round as well. That's what makes it so eye-popping.

That said, you could get some value at WR in every single one of those rounds. I don't think Veach does that but I wouldn't be opposed to 1st and 4th round WRs.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote