Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 03:18 PM   #63
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Before Dobbins signs anywhere he'd have to go through medicals so I doubt he'd get through that if he was washed up. I'd personally like to see Veach give him a look. Gibson and Moss are also other guys to consider. There are loads of vet RB's out there and not all of them can get big deals so we should expect to see one come in judging by Veach's track record.

Williams
Bell
Jones
Mckinnon
Ingram

Have all been brought in over the last five years. So it's just a matter of which one will it be?

I loved Dobbins in the draft.

Too many injuries and I don't think he will ever regain form.

Give me Pollard. We need better Pacheco insurance at RB, not some other team's discards who we can get anyway for free.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.