View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 10:40 PM   #993
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
What's the consensus opinion on Jordan Morgan as a LT?

In my mock draft simulators he seems to almost always be available.
I remain really high on him. I do question how high Reid and Veach will be with that arm length. Bernhard Raimann has 32-7/8" arms and he's developing into one of the top-tier LTs in the game. He had a much bigger leap in the quality of competition as a rookie and had much less polish. He played pretty damned good in his 2nd season.

So yeah, I can see him potentially staying at LT and being successful. He's athletic and he has huge hands (10-7/8) and great grip strength, which really helps offset some of the worry with his arms. I'd be 100% on board if Veach took this guy at the bottom of 1.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.