Thread: Food and Drink Let's talk flat top griddles
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 04:08 PM   #49
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I have a Camp Trails flat top maybe its 6th year now but rarely use it. I say this year will be different but I'd rather cook over coals for burgers and steak on my Weber Kettle. The RecTeq gets more use now that I have learned to trust it. And its infallible for smoking and grilling. If I want a grilled burger on a flattop I have LC's Hayes or Town Topic to satisfy that itch.

I really thought my wife would use the heck out of the Flatop but she would rather use a wok on stovetop or charcoal for her asian kabob-type thingies.
The usage dilemma is my issue as well. I've been wanting a griddle for a while now. I just don't know that I'd use it enough to justify another unit entirely. Plus I'm charcoal gang for life so I'll always have that fuel source on hand. I've got two kettles on the back deck that I cook everything on and I've pretty much told myself to buy one of these bad boys if I decide to scratch that itch.

https://www.atbbq.com/products/sns-g...xoCehAQAvD_BwE

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.