View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 09:17 AM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I used to enjoy cigars but this state's tobacco laws are worse than North Korea. I dont want to smoke in my house and can't smoke outside for a good part of the year. Also, this state is drier than a popcorn fart, as my grandfather used to say. Those typical wood humidors just don't keep my cigars in decent shape so they dry out quickly.

However, a cigar club just opened up nearby so I have a place to smoke inside during the winter. Also found a good humidor with an electronic humidification system so they can stay smokable. Now I just need to start filling it up. Got a fair number of cigars on the way and I intend to start smoking more often.
We have a place in town that I like. It has a walk in humidor and they have a pretty good selection. They also have a room just outside of that humidor where guys sit down and smoke. I never really take advantage of that because I like to have a beer or whiskey when I'm enjoying a stogie.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.