View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 11:13 AM   #82
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Most of these players will regret their opt-out decisions by October when the NFL season is progressing as relatively normal.

No opting back in... when you are out, you are gone until 2021 (assuming you even get your job back).
The NFL season will not be successful unless the following happen:
1) We find a vaccine in the next month (ha)
2) They play in a bubble

Even then I would expect tons of guys to opt out who have a family.

I think that is just the harsh reality. Any season we have is going to be a farce because people will diminish it by the amount of players sitting out and/or the Covid-19 cases we will undoubtedly see during the season forcing players to sit out.

I'd vote playing in a bubble and shortening the season, but if guys still don't want to do that then I don't think there is anything the NFL can do.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.