View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 04:19 PM   #280
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
not to get off topic but, why shoot prairie dogs?
It's called varmint control. P-dogs dig their holes and tunnels in farmland/grazing land, and livestock such as cattle or horses can step into them or fall through and break their legs. That represents thousands of dollars to the farmer/rancher, so you shoot them to keep their numbers under control. Except the black-tailed ones which are protected. Typically most farmers and ranchers simply don't have the time to sit there and shoot hundreds of rats, so they allow or rent their properties to hunters. I do it for fun, and to hone/keep my skills up, but I'm providing a service at the same time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote