View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 08:53 AM   #14
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Yeah, this. I wish they would consider licensing the actual drive and battery patents, because that shit is great, but the cars they put together are not my thing.
The problem is that all the other manufacturers are working on their own tech, and most don't want to pay them. I do like that they have pushed the envelope, and I'm rooting for them to get their build quality up as I like the idea of having another American car company. They are showing how hard it is to start a car company.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.