View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #486
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
If what Rudy posted earlier was all that happened between Hootie and CC, then I don't think Hootie should have been banned. I might have missed something though. I stopped checking the fanduel forum for the most part except for GameDays, because of how things were playing out.
Hootie shit all over Flopnuts. He said some awful shit to him when Floppy was the only mod who was cool with his return. Hootie got banned because he burned his last bridge with the mod team. Hootie wasn't banned for his shit with crazy coffey.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.