View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 09:02 AM   #33
MVP

For daily cheapos, I cannot recommend the GH 2002 highly enough. They're just OK to start with, but let 'em rest for a minimum of 6 months and they are a whole other smoke. For about $1.50 ea they are fantastic. This is the only sub $2 cigar I make sure I have in quantity. Available in robusto on CBID Free Fall pretty regularly...

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/...sto-20-Cigars/

Now that I think about it, I've got a couple left from a bundle I picked up in May last year. Think I'll take my coffee out back and light one up right now!
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.