View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 09:21 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornstock View Post
This exactly. It'll be another shootout in the AFC championship, I trust both teams to position themselves to meet there and honestly I'd be disappointed if it were any other way.

It seems like our D is on the upswing, we just need both sides to stay healthy and peak at the right time
As dominant as everyone thinks the Patriots are, I definitely think we have the horses to take them out. My only concern is having to do it in Foxboro. Their schedule is very weak. I think it will take 14-2 to get HFA. Even that may not do it.

But I fully expect Mahomes to have laser focus in a potential AFCC rematch. Minus the jitters and poor start that we saw in the last two matchups.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.