View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 09:13 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
All I care about is the Patriots. None of these other scrubs stand in the way. We need to usher in the era of Mahomes by ending them. Can’t let “but you never overcame Brady” become part of the legacy.

And we need to do it painfully. Dominate that bitch into an earlier than planned retirement.

This exactly. It'll be another shootout in the AFC championship, I trust both teams to position themselves to meet there and honestly I'd be disappointed if it were any other way.

It seems like our D is on the upswing, we just need both sides to stay healthy and peak at the right time
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli